Website Emageia- Sri Lanka
SUMMARY OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Listed below are the typical duties and responsibilities expected from you. The items specified below are a
guideline of the minimum expectations for the job title; changes will be made on a case-by-case basis for
individuals who show potential to take on more opportunities. Other duties may be assigned time to time.
SCOPE OF THE DESIGNATION
- Writing clean, high-quality, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including web applications, database integration, UI interfaces,
and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance
- Support/help testing and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Writing unit tests for the developed features/functionalities.
- Writing and maintaining code documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Information Technology from
a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years of Industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 years in Software Engineer position.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and Linux based development
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong knowledge in Nodejs, PHP, SQL databases, React js or Vue js.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.