Website Emageia- Sri Lanka
Emageia is a tech company based in Sri Lanka and Australia, and is a part of Ekta Global, a Singapore based life cycle solutions provider to fintech, e-commerce, and digital transformation industries.
Emageia builds cutting-edge web, desktop & mobile applications and provides managed IT service and cloud-hosted solutions for clients across the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Writing clean, High-quality, Maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including web applications, database integration, UI interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support/help testing and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Writing unit tests for the developed features/functionalities.
- Writing and maintaining code documentation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 3.5+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience in building REST API’S according to Open API standards.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design principals, Linux based development environments.
- Experience in application virtualization platforms.
- Strong knowledge in NodeJS, PHP, SQL databases, React JS & Vue JS, Express JS.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.