Website Emageia- Sri Lanka
Emageia is a tech company based in Sri Lanka and Australia, and is a part of Ekta Global, a Singapore based life cycle solutions provider of fintech, e-commerce, and digital transformation industries.
Emageia builds cutting-edge web, desktop and mobile applications and provides managed IT services and cloud-hosted solutions for clients across the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create functional specifications, analyze backward compatibility of product changes, and negotiate specifications with all stakeholders.
- Decomposition of changes in the product and setting the task for developers, coordination of implementation details, and possible changes to the original requirements.
- Interaction with automated testing engineers, technical writers, and support engineers within the project under development.
- Comparison of functional specifications with actual changes in the product, acceptance testing, and verification of corrected errors.
- Analyse business scenarios and product requirements and clarify expectations with stakeholders.
- Design new features that fit the market demand and company product vision.
- Maintain the product backlog and the product roadmap.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ?
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a business analyst in the software development domain.
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with HRIS (Human Resource Information System) solutions is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of SDLC with emphasis on Requirement Management and ability to adapt Business Analysis techniques.
- Possessing a professional certification, such as CSPO/ PMI-PBA/CCBA, would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.