Website Emageia- Sri Lanka
Emageia is a tech company based in Sri Lanka and Australia, and is a part of Ekta Global, a Singapore based life cycle solutions provider to fintech, e-commerce, and digital transformation industries.
Emageia builds cutting-edge web, desktop & mobile applications and provides managed IT service and cloud-hosted solutions for clients across the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases and test matrix.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document issues thoroughly and track bugs.
- Help technical team troubleshoot the issues and identify the root cause of issues.
- Perform API testing for the web-based applications.
- Help preparing release notes.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university.
- 1+ years of experience in software testing and QA.
- Experience in API testing.
- Experience in test Automation preferably with Selenium Web driver.
- Knowledge of PHP/MySQL and other programming languages will be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies rapidly.
- Fluency in English language both speaking and writing.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.