Website Emageia- Sri Lanka
Emageia is an Australian tech company with its back office based in Sri Lanka. We are a Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) with a strong background in Microsoft Enterprise Solutions for SMB’s and are currently looking to expand our fast-growing technical support team.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will work in a Managed IT Service environment supporting our client on all technical related requests including installing, configuring, troubleshooting, hardware, and software application issues either remotely or in person.
Job Vacancy: IT Support Engineer – L2
Work Week: Monday to Friday
Shift: 24/5 – Roaster Based Workshift
Due to the pandemic situation and in the best interest of the health and safty of our team and their loved one’s, Emageia currently operates a work-from-home policy. Unless informed, you will be required to work from home until further notice.
- Engage with our clients in a friendly, quick and helpful manner
- Respond to and assist end clients directly for all Level 1/2 technical requests.
- Ensure tickets are resolved withing the SLA’s and escalations are attended to on time.
- Follow ITIL standards, and ensure all requests are properly logged and documented on the system.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues client IT infrastructure, software, and applications requests
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problem through to resolution
- Ensure client / technical documentations are well maintained.
- Create and maintain documentation for on-site processes
- Always follow Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s).
You should have,
- Ability to solve problems & challenges
- Great communications skills, and should be native-fluent in English
- Advanced understanding of support tools, techniques and how IT is used to provide services
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems
- Advanced diagnosis skills of technical issues related of end-user hardware & software and network devices
- Advanced experience and understanding of structured cabling
- Advanced experience installing and maintaining networking and VoIP equipment
- Advanced experience and knowledge of working with the Microsoft 365 / Azure cloud Platform
- Advanced experience working with vendors for expedited troubleshooting of hardware and software systems
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately while talking on the phone
- A deep desire to deliver an amazing Client Experience
- Should possess a BSC in Information technology Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) / IT Support Business.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Applications, Software & Hardware
- Experience using a Ticketing system / RMM Tool and PSA software
- Experience providing support via remote tools
- Experience handling Technical Service Tickets
- Professional IT Certifications such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE, ITIL, ITSM, etc.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received and only the candidates short-listed will be contacted.