Website Emageia- Sri Lanka
Emageia is an Australian tech company with its back office based in Sri Lanka. We are a Software Development Team, A Managed IT Services Team, and a Creative Design Team together. Emageia looking to expand our team to support the growing requirements of client needs.
Internship duration: 6 month
Job Vacancy: Intern – Product Management
Work Week: Monday to Friday
Shift: 8AM – 5PM Sri Lanka Standard Work Shift
Due to the pandemic situation and in the best interest of the health and safety of our team and their loved one’s, Emageia currently operates a work-from-home policy. Unless informed, you will be required to work from home until further notice.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with our product team to assist with product discovery research and market/competitor analysis.
- Work with Product Managers by using data to understand our customer behaviour and performance features; be data-driven in estimating the size of impact and determining prioritisation.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, track KPIs, identify key metrics, and propose further iterations.
- Should be able to work with stakeholders from multiple teams and should be able to build a structure from all the information obtained.
- Should welcome iterative approaches to problem solving while being capable of building general solution frameworks for common problems.
- Should have some understanding of technical aspects in order to efficiently structure & update technical documentation.
- University students are encouraged to apply.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Bachelor’s degree in Management / IT / Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong and excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, time management and writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Ability to do market research.
- Understanding of product management, MVP, prototyping etc.
- Ability to think outside the box.